Voter Registration Forms are available at the Municipal Building. Fill them out and mail them to the Elections Center in Morristown.
Visit the Morris County Elections Center Website for the following:
- Voter Registration Forms
- Vote by Mail Form
- Voter Change of Party Affiliation
- Voter Change of Residence or Name
- Morris County Voter Guide
- Election Dates and Information
- Poll Worker Information
Who May Register to Vote in Morris County?
You are eligible to register if:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You are a Morris County resident 30 days before the election
- You are a resident of the election district in which you expect to vote at the time of registration
- You will be 18 years of age on or before the next election
- You are not incarcerated, on parole, or on probation due to a conviction for an indictable offense under any federal or state laws.
How do I Register to Vote in Morris County?
You may register to vote by completing a registration application form at the Municipal Building, the Morris County Superintendent of Elections' office or by mail. For additional information regarding voter registration and information regarding elections, contact the Morris County Superintendent of elections web site at: https://www.morriscountynj.gov/Government/Voting-and-Elections
Polling Information Information
DISTRICTS & POLL LOCATIONS
1, 4 & 5: Highlands Ridge Barn, 100 North Road
2 & 3: Municipal Building, 1 Parker Road