Chester Township Public Works serves all of the residents in Chester Township by enhancing the quality of life and relationships within our community.
Seasonal and ongoing activities include:
- General road repairs, as well as snow and ice removal, on the Township’s roadway network
- Maintenance of the Township’s police, rescue, and administrative vehicles
- Traffic sign maintenance and roadway striping of all municipal roads
- Electronic waste recycling collection at DPW building the first Saturday and Wednesday of every month
- Fleet Maintenance of all mechanized vehicles and equipment for: Chester Police, Chester First Aid Squad, Emergency Management, Administrative Vehicles, Public Works, Parks, and Chester Board of Education
- Maintenance of Chester Township parks and the Chester Township Municipal Building
- Repairs to Township-owned facilities.